This is a question of when is it time to throw your makeup brushes away and replace with a new makeup brush set is a question that many women ask themselves, and it's one that doesn't have a clear answer.
But there are a few factors to consider when trying to determine if it's time to say goodbye to your beloved makeup brush.
The factors could include how often you use the brush. For example your foundation brush if you use it daily, then it's probably time to replace it every year. However, if you only use it occasionally, then you can probably get away with replacing it every few years or so if it is still in good condition.
Another factor to consider is how well you take care of your brushes. If you wash them regularly and store them properly, then they should last longer. However, if you're not careful with them, then they will start to show signs of wear and tear much sooner.
If you start to notice that your makeup brush is shedding bristles more than normal, or the bristles are starting to fray, then it's definitely time to get a new one. It's also important to replace your face brushes if you notice that the makeup isn't going on as smoothly as it used to.
This could be a sign that the bristles are no longer as soft and they're not able to grab the makeup as well. Finally, if you just don't like the way your brush looks anymore, then it's time for a change.
Sometimes, we get attached to our brushes and we don't want to let them go, but if they're not making you happy anymore, then it's time to find something that does.
The 5 deciding factors you need to replace your makeup brushes.
1. How often do you use the brush? If you haven't used a brush in months (or years!), then it's probably time to get rid of it. brushes that are barely used tend to collect dust and bacteria, which can cause breakouts or irritation.
2. Is the brush shedding? If the bristles of your brush are falling out, it's time for a new one. shedding brushes can leave your makeup looking patchy and uneven.
3. Does the brush smell bad? If your brush starts to develop a funky smell, it's definitely time to toss it. This is usually a sign of bacteria build-up, which can lead to skin infections.
4. Is the brush handle broken? If the handle of your brush is cracked, chipped, or otherwise damaged, it's time for a new one. A broken handle can make it difficult to use the brush, and can also be a safety hazard.
5. Are you allergic to the brush? If you find that you're suddenly allergic to a brush that you've been using for awhile, it's time to get rid of it. Allergies can develop at any time, so it's better to be safe than sorry.
If you're unsure about whether or not to get rid of a brush, err on the side of caution and toss it. It's better to have too many brushes than not enough!
If you have realised all your makeup brushes need replacing our B.U. BEAUTY Essential Makeup Brush Set includes all the brushes you need to create a flawless makeup look.