- All Goods purchased through Our Site will normally be delivered as follows:
- For one-off purchases, Goods will normally be delivered within 30 calendar days, if you are located within the United Kingdom, after the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control). If you are located outside of the United Kingdom then we cannot guarantee when you will receive your Goods. As guidance the timescales are between 30 calendar days to 180 calendar days depending where you are located.
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver the Goods to your chosen delivery address, we will leave a note informing you that the Goods have been returned to our premises with instructions for arranging re-delivery. If you do not collect the Goods or arrange for re-delivery, we will contact you to ask for further instructions. We will charge you for storage costs and for re-delivery. If we cannot contact you despite our reasonable efforts, or we cannot arrange re-delivery or collection, we may end the Contract and issue you with a refund but may deduct a reasonable sum in compensation for any net costs incurred by us as a result.
- In the unlikely event that We fail to deliver the Goods on time and you are located in the United Kingdom if any of the following apply you may treat the Contract as being at an end immediately:
- We have refused to deliver your Goods; or
- In light of all relevant circumstances, delivery within that time period was essential; or
- You told us when ordering the Goods that delivery within that time period was essential.
- In some limited circumstances We may need to suspend the delivery of Goods to you for one or more of the following reasons:
- To fix technical problems with the Goods or to make necessary minor technical changes;
- To update the Goods to comply with relevant changes in the law or other regulatory requirements;
- To make more significant changes to the Goods.
- If We need to suspend delivery of the Goods for any of the reasons, We will inform you in advance of the suspension and explain why it is necessary (unless We need to suspend delivery for urgent or emergency reasons such as a dangerous problem with the Goods, in which case We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible after suspension). No payment will be taken from you while delivery is suspended (unless the period of suspension is less than 7 days). If suspension lasts (or We tell you that it is going to last) for more than 7 days, you may end the Contract as described below.
- We may suspend delivery of the Goods if We do not receive payment on time for those Goods from you. We will inform you of the non-payment on the due date, however if you do not make payment within 7 days of Our notice, We may suspend delivery of the Goods until We have received all outstanding sums due from you. If We do suspend delivery of the Goods, We will inform you of the suspension. You will not be charged for any Goods while delivery is suspended. If you have contacted Us to dispute any charges in good faith We will not suspend delivery of the Goods.
- Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods will pass to you once We have delivered the Goods to the address you have provided.
- Ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges) for those Goods.
- Any refunds due will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
For importations of goods into EU member states, prices are quoted net of import VAT, customs duty and other levies or taxes. As importer of the goods into these member states you are solely responsible for all import VAT, customs duty, other levies, tariffs or taxes and these may be payable on delivery of the goods to you.
Occasionally items being sent overseas may be held in your local customs. It can delay receiving your order by 2 weeks. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
- We provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any digital content is included in the Goods, that digital content must also conform. If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect Goods, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund or replacement.
- Please note that you will not be eligible to claim a refund if We informed you of the fault(s), damage or other problems with the Goods before you purchased them (and it is because of the same issue that you now wish to return them); if you have purchased the Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return Goods to Us merely because you have changed your mind.
- To return Goods to Us for any reason, please contact Us at email@example.com
- Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- Refunds will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
- For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.